The Quest: An Excursion Toward Intimacy with God by Beth Moore
Curiosity is hardwired in humanity. We have an innate need to question and seek after what we don’t know or understand. Discover how God created us to seek after Him- a God who desires to be found and known in a life-long quest of faith. In this six-week excursion with Jesus, Beth Moore uses questions from Scripture to lead you into a closer relationship with the One who knows you best. Learn to dig into the Word, to respond to the questions of God, and to bring your questions before Him.
- Learn to pray to promote intimacy with God.
- Explore questions and responses from the Bible.
- Track your quest by journaling along the way.
- Learn to read and respond to Scripture.
- Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God!
Childcare not provided. For additional information, contact Diana Roberts by EMAIL.
DATE: April 11-May 16, 2018
TIME: Wednesday nights 6:30-8:30pm
LOCATION: Redeemer's Worship Center | 3031 W Harvard Ave
COST: Workbook is $17